Well, yeah, just recently I suffered from Stoke, hemorrhagic brainstem. Seriously, it is, at this very young age, 19 years old.. I don't know either why this thing happened yet this really happened to me. Yet, I Thank God that He has given me the second life, Yes, I must say this is a second life indeed.
So here's the thing.. It started last Thursday, my head ached after my lunch break at work, i keep on sneezing and sneezing and sneezing.. I thought, as some say, when your head aches you might be having or you might have a colds or whatever.. But then, its really hard to explain how it really hurts me, gladly, my shift will end in a few hours after my lunch break. So I'd plans of taking medicines when I got home then, as what B is telling me. Time passed, I got home, still my head is aching and still I'm ignoring it. When I got myself at B's, i took medicine to ease the pain after some time, hm, yeah I can say it's gone but it's still there, hurting me.. Until I got home again and went to sleep, still it's aching, a lot. Friday morning, I woke up still its there hurting me, my head. That I cant take it anymore, I took another medicine trying to ease the pain, it took the pain and it made me go work.. (Thanks to B last night because he already notify my boss regarding my fever and this effin headache and my boss told me that if I really can't make it to work, don't force myself to..) Now its lunch break again at work, my head triggered again from hurting which from that moment I'm afraid the most.. I'm afraid that it doesn't go away at all, the ache clinged all the way in my head. I must say, that is the worst headache of my life ever.. So I decided to text my boss, in fact she has consideration of letting me go and take a rest. And I decided to just go on a half day and left the office, texted my dad if he could come with to a doctor to have a check up regarding what I feel, because, I think have a dengue.. Yeah, at first all I thought t'was just the trending fever, Dengue, because as I've researched about its symptoms (before I left the office I did this), and based on what I have felt back then, some was the same on the result and what I've felt. Like the headache (radiating upto my nape), nausea, pain in the plank area though majority aren't. Nevertheless, I still wanna know why and what I am feeling what the cause of this worse headache could be. Because when I decided to go home from work, after I changed from uniform to my civilian clothes, and when I got out of the locker, I vomit, which, totally scared me to death.. I guessed all the food I ate on my lunch break, i ejected it all out. That doesnt stop there, I went back to the locker, and there at the sink, I vomit again and again. And unfortunately, I got no response with my dad, so B decided to pick me up that he so worried as well to what is happening to me.
(To be continued...)

No comments:
Post a Comment